Lola Wide Brim Jute Straw HatBrunna & Co
THE BRAND BrunnaCo
BrunnaCo is a Californian environmentally & socially sustainable fashion brand founded by Helga Ida Ayu, an Indonesian immigrant who resides in California. Each of their collections is handcrafted by select artisans, mostly women, from the comfort of their home in Indonesia, especially Bali, Helga’s home island. They commit to making it possible for our female artisans to work from home to pursue their dream whilst playing an important role as a mother and housewife. In Indonesia, many women have to sacrifice their job and career after they got married to dedicate their lives to their families. We hope that we can empower our female artisans and help them to feel accomplished.
- Braided meticulously by artisans in Gianyar, Bali from natural Jute material, this sweet hat offers both comfort and elegance. Designed with ideal thickness and weight that allow its brim to be easily folded, stretched, and styled, making it easy to take to any holiday trips.
- Brim diameter: 21 inches approximately
- Crown height: around 1 inch
- Composition: 100% Natural Jute
- Completed with cotton inner strap lining & nude linen ribbon.
- Handmade in Bali, Designed in California
- Size: 21" W x 21" D x 2" H
- 800 grams
- Iron at medium temperature.
- Wash at or below 30°C - gentle cycle, Only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Dry clean, Line dry.