Zaza EarringsBianhi Accessories
THE BRAND BIANHI
The Bianhi brand represents a powerful connection with one’s own roots and nature, an artistic introspection which culminates in the rawness and perfection of Latin American Jewellery backgrounds transformed into worldly pieces.
Every piece of Bianhi collection is designed and handcrafted by Corrales and artisans from Colombia. Since they do not use welding nor casting techniques, they are a highly an eco-friendly brand. The primary material used to create their jewellery is gold-plated wire, which gives each piece its convenient lightweight. Mio Coral complements their creations with natural fibers, using an array of techniques such as crochet, macrame and wire wrapping.
Materials & Details:
- Made with high quality materials, stainless and discolorant resistant. They are very lightweight and comfortable, features that are very appreciated by customers.
- Laminated wire, Fique, Natural fibres
- hypoallergenic, nickel and lead free
- Handmade & Handwoven in Colombia
- Do not use any kind of cleaning liquids.
- Only use a soft cloth to gently wipe down your jewellery.